Angler Chokes to Death on Live FishBy Rocky Thompson on November 26th, 2012
A man fishing with friends in Brazil was on the losing end of a bizarre bet that he’d be able to hold a live fish in his teeth. The sole slipped free and wedged its way into his throat and he was unable to extract it. In spite of choking, he managed to drive two miles to the hospital where they were unable to get the fish free in time. While it wasn’t the smartest thing to do, the poor guy didn’t deserve to die because of an idiotic bet while fishing with friends. Though they must not have been very good friends, I’d hope that mine would at least offer me a ride to the hospital while I was choking.
via Moldy Chum